We received the construction report from Houspect for the wall and roof frame complete stage that our inspector Tim conducted last week.
The following items were checked for compliance and workmanship and all were deemed acceptable.
- Check bonding over openings inspected
- Floor Framing to AS1684
- Sheet flooring squeaking, peaking
- Strip flooring – squeaking, joins, cramping adequate
- Flooring secured as per AS1684
- Expansion Joints to floors
- Correct thickness and type of flooring to wet areas
- Wall framing level and plumb
- Wall framing straight
- Wall framing to AS1684
- Room dimensions checked
- Windows and external doors flushed
- Ceiling heights correct
- Holding down straps secured correctly
- Slab edge exposed
Tim told us he was impressed with our site manager J. He rated the site safe and tidy and most importantly he found no defects. He did note that some items were being finalised on the day of inspection which we’re waiting on J to confirm have since been completed.
So there you have it, another huge milestone ticked off. Well done Metricon👍
Here’s a sneak peek at our bricks. Weather forecast for Sydney is looking dandy for a solid week of brickwork. Roll on the next stage!